Experienced and Successful Litigators for New Jersey Commercial and Employment Litigation
The attorneys at Lance Brown & Associates have extensive experience representing clients engaged in business enterprises in the courts of New Jersey and eastern Pennsylvania. Our attorneys have been involved in a wide spectrum of commercial law and employment matters, including the following:
- Defending an alleged breach of a non-compete clause
- Defending a restaurant before the Division of Alcoholic Beverage Control
- Representing a company regarding the wrongful termination of their contract with a municipality
- Assisting various businesses in book account collections
- Helping a contractor obtain payment from the builder/developer
- Handling commercial landlord-tenant matters including unpaid rent
- Representing a business purchaser concerning the seller’s breach of representations
- Defending an investor against claims of misappropriation of funds
Attorneys for Breach of Contract Matters
Every business transaction involves a contract of some sort, whether it is oral or written, express or implied. Even small businesses can find themselves involved in dozens of contracts a day, considering their dealings with customers, employees, independent contractors, vendors, suppliers, distributors, manufacturers, advertisers, and on and on. Contract disputes are inevitable. What is important is that they be resolved effectively with the client’s rights protected and best interests served. We utilize negotiation, mediation, arbitration and courtroom litigation where necessary to make sure our clients’ needs and goals are met.
New Jersey Business Torts Lawyers
Not all business disputes involve a contractual relationship or an alleged breach of contract. Our lawyers deal effectively with issues involving allegations of fraud, misrepresentation and the full range of business torts, including unfair business practices, deceptive trade practices, tortious interference with business relationships, defamation and more.
Seek Experienced Legal Representation with Your Business Dispute
Business and employment disputes will arise. When they do, get help from an experienced business lawyer who can handle the matter expertly and efficiently and let you get back to the important matters of running your company. In New Jersey and eastern Pennsylvania, contact Lance Brown & Associates for help.