Switch to ADA Accessible Theme
Close Menu
Lance Brown & Associates
We Fight for Our Clients – Get Assistance Today!

Can I file a medical malpractice claim on behalf of a loved one?

Return to FAQ Videos


Generally, when filing a nursing home neglect or medical malpractice matter, the person who has authority to file it is the person who was injured. Just because you are related to the person, you don’t automatically have authority to get medical records or file the lawsuit. This can become difficult if the person is incompetent, but we will walk you through the steps you need to do to get authority to be able to file a lawsuit on behalf of a loved one.

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn

© 2020 - 2024 Lance Brown & Associates. All rights reserved.
Custom WebShop™ law firm website design by NextClient.com.