Sommer L. Spillane, Esq.
Sommer is a senior associate attorney who joined the firm in 2015. She practices in the areas of Nursing Home Neglect, Medical Malpractice, Personal Injury, Employment Law, and Municipal Criminal Defense. She earned a distinction during her time in law school for her devotion to working in the public interest. This devotion brought her to Lance Brown and Associates, where she diligently advocates for injured persons and their loved ones. Sommer has been praised by clients for her compassion and dedication to their individual cases. In her spare time, she enjoys the company of her family and friends.
- New Jersey
- United States District Court for the District of New Jersey
- Temple University – Bachelor of Arts in Greek and Roman Classics, 2011
- Widener University, Delaware School of Law – Juris Doctor, 2015
- Pro Bono Distinction Upon Graduation in Recognition of Pro Bono Legal Services Performed in the Public Interest, 2015
- Brandeis Law Fellowship, 2014
- Judicial Intern to the Honorable Judge Benjamin Lerner, Senior Homicide Judge, Philadelphia, 2013
- Judicial Intern to the Honorable Judge Robert Matthew, Senior Family Law Judge, Philadelphia, 2013
- JEVS Human Services, Mentor, Philadelphia, 2014
- HIAS PA, Naturalization Case Manager, Philadelphia, 2014-2015
- Widener University Environmental Law Clinic, Legal Intern, 2015
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- Phi Alpha Delta Legal Fraternity, George Read Chapter
- New Jersey Association for Justice