David Schwadron, Esq.
David is an associate trial attorney who joined the firm in 2019. David has over 20 years of experience handling and litigating cases of Medical Malpractice, Nursing Home Neglect and significant Personal Injury in both New Jersey and Pennsylvania. Originally a defense attorney, David brings an informed perspective to assisting those injured by the negligence of others. When not in the office or court, David is raising his two boys and continuing his years of training and instructing in the Martial Art of Aikido.
- New Jersey
- United States District Court for the District of New Jersey Pennsylvania
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania
- United States District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
- Franklin & Marshall College – Bachelor of Arts in Biological Anthropology, 1991
- Widener University, Delaware School of Law – Juris Doctor, 1995
- Certificate of Achievement (Formerly American Jurisprudence Award) in Ocean & Coastal Law, 3L
- Nidan (Second Degree Black Belt) in Aikido Kinokawa Ryu
- Widener University Environmental Law Clinic, Legal Intern, 2L
- New Jersey Association for Justice